20/20 Career helps you quickly identify your career interests and evaluates the “fit” with the position you are interested in, taking into account your abilities and personality. This assessment tool was designed specifically for job seekers and those looking for professional mobility. The test provides matches for more than 1,500 jobs listed in major job banks.
Learn What Is YOUR Potential
An effective career interest survey designed by employment experts who guarantee the tool’s reliability and accuracy.
Easy test administration with job-specific statements.
A survey related to personality, abilities, and interests that mirrors major job banks.
- Employees looking for career mobility;
- Job seekers;
- Students exploring various career options.
- Top 20 jobs closest to your areas of interest;
- Top 5 jobs least related to your areas of interest;
- Your affinity to the six main areas of interest according to the RIASEC model;
- Business sectors and work environments that interest you most;
- Fit between career interests and individual abilities.
Positions have links to job descriptions and openings from major international job banks.
The test takes 45 minutes and costs $25.00 USD to complete. You can sign up and pay for any device but the test can only be completed on a laptop, computer, or tablet.
The test takes 45 minutes and costs $25.00 USD to complete. You can sign up and pay from any device but the test can only be completed on a laptop, computer or tablet.
Click on the button below to view an example of the EPSI 20/20 Career Exam results